Posted by Chancaca on March 04, 2001 at 23:11:14:220.127.116.11
Speaking of Mr. Wolf /Harvey Keitel and classic "villains with class", other contemporary actors in my own personal pantheon of "bad-ass-ness" include:
1. Mickey Rourke (oh how, as a young lad back in
the 80's,I wished I could have been him opposite
Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 Weeks..)
2. Christopher Walken (I thought he was cool way
before you did, DD)
3. Gary Oldman ( take 'yer pick: "Sid & Nancy,"
"Romeo is Bleeding," "The Professional...")
4. Vince Vaughn - the only movie I've seen him in
is "Swingers" - but he was SO MONEY, baby!
5. Gene Hackman - sure, now he's old, but in The
"French Connection" and "The Conversation" he
re-defined cool intelligence and grace under pressure.
All these other guys - George Clooney, Richard Gere, Bradd Pitt, Keanu Reeves, et. al: WANKERS, PANSIES AND PRETTY BOYS!
Coming Next Week on Chancaca's "Inside the Actor's Studio":
"-Femme Fatales You Would Kill For - "
Post a Followup